Sunday 3 November 2013

It's a Symphony ... Everything with breath praise God..

Let everything that has breath PRAISE God!

Wow.. God is so powerful - we know that He created EVERYTHING including the universe just by the word of His mouth!

All things were created for the Glory of God, so we know that our Loving God created the universe and He created us... all to praise Him. Psalm 150:6 tells us that everything that has breath praise the Lord. Yes, praise the LORD.
 
It really blows my mind just to think about everything God created. Just looking at a tree that we at times take for granted ... the energy in one tree is said to have enough energy to give us enough electrical power for up to 10 years; wow! So my mind can't even fathom the "unseen" God created that has so much energy and the "seen" that we just look at and think nothing of ... all of it, everything God created praise Him, in a symphony. So God created this awesome powerful universe, imagine how much more powerful God must be. God, the God that knows my name and who loves me, that same God is full of greatness and power, more powerful than everything He created. Oh it makes me so excited to think about that.
 
 
God created everything, but He mostly loves us. He created us to have fellowship with Him.  Is that not awesome! Although we are sinners, He loves us deeply. We are priced far above all of His creation.  He even chose His own Son Jesus to die in our place, wow, we won't find a deeper love than that.
 
Psalm 145:3 : Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and HIS greatness is unsearchable.
 
The heavens declare the glory of God ..... How can anyone ever deny that.  The shapes and brightness of the clouds in the sky takes my breath away and that is only a drop in the ocean. If I can stare at the sky at night and the beauty of the clouds in the day, wow, I have not even seen a 10th of the beauty that God created.  Everything He created praise Him in a symphony. Imagine the beauty we will see one day. The magnificence of God. "I can only imagine, what my eyes will see".
 
I just thank God today that He is so amazing and yet He still loves us! May you just lay in His arms today and feel His powerful love always. When you look at the beautiful nature or the clouds or thunder or animals under the sea or the little insects and that little baby that has not been born as yet, remember that they all praise God in a symphony.  All glory to God forever.

Father God may we realise that you love us mostly, You created us to fellowship with You. It blows my mind how much You love us. Yet sometimes people deny you, but You are the greatest, You are all powerful and all magnificent. Thank you that You love us unconditionally. Father God always keep us humble.  May all that has breath praise You Father God forever. I love you with all my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength, forever!



No comments: