Tuesday 7 October 2014

Jesus You are the keeper of my heart

Jesus ... keeper and caretaker of my heart!


 
 
 
Our awesome God who made EVERYTHING, who cares about EVERYTHING, who takes care of the smallest of the unseen to the largest of the seen, (everything is Indescribable) who has new mercies for us every morning, that same beautiful magnificent Jesus is the keeper of our hearts!  When people hurt us and do not care about our feelings Jesus' love will NEVER fail.  Jesus is the only ONE I know about whose love will NEVER fail me..
 
The Message explains Love so beautifully ..
 
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.



Wow, that is just amazing. Jesus, thank You that no matter what YOU love me and Your love NEVER fails me.  Thank You for being my strength when people fail me. Thank You for being my hope, my peace, my anchor and my LOVE. I rest my soul in Your hands today. Amen.

No comments: