Sticking with Jesus
- We must always look at the needs of our fellow staff members. An autocratic management style is not healthy for any organisation. Loving others should become naturally - people are desperately seeking acceptance and are in need of love and leaders should be helping people through difficult times. We should teach, lead, coach and correct with love.
- Leading should not be about making a name for ourselves or hurting others to be at the top but we have to make sure we stay grounded on the good foundation that Jesus has laid for us. We should never hurt the ones that are weaker than us. We must always be reminded that Jesus never exalted Himself.
- Whatever important decisions we make as leaders, we should never compromise our values and we should always tap into the godly resources the Holy Spirit makes available to us and always be people of integrity and be trustworthy.
- Always think - how would Jesus do my job - then act!
- Transformation : How amazing that if we tap into those amazing resources that Jesus so freely make available to us as leaders, we will always be transformed and our work, family, friendships and our lives will just become more meaningful.
- Everyday at work we can start fresh with new GRACE from Jesus not dwelling on the "yesterdays". New mercies every day!
- A shepherd will lay down his life for his flock, serve and sacrifice. That is how we should be with our employees daily. You will get a lot of respect from your employees and they will do so much more for you when you as a leader respect them.
- We must never break the rules of our company and we need to be the examples and always respect those in authority.