Saturday 20 June 2015

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day my Daddy ....

Although you are already in Heaven and I miss you so much everyday, I want to take this time today to say thank you for being the best father I could ever ask for.  Thank you for always working those extra hours for us as a family to make sure we could live.  Thank u for looking after mommy when she was so ill, sacrificing your time.  Thank you for taking in 3 extra kids of your brothers' when they passed away so early in their lives.  Thank you for always making sure we had everything we needed as a family.  Most of all thank you for taking us to church and introducing us to Jesus from an early age. 

My daddy, I love you and miss you with every fibre of my being, but you are with mommy in heaven and I know you must be so happy, spending time with her and most of all singing praises to our Most High God in heaven.  Tell Jesus I say thank You for His unconditional love and Grace.  

Happy Fathers Day my daddy... till I see you again.  Your Daughter.  You and Mommy are forever in my heart.

No comments: