Wednesday 19 June 2013

I am good enough, Christ did not die in vain!

"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain". (Gal 2:21 NKJV)

God whispers grace 3:16
The grace of God is not just for a 'particular people' or for the Church, it is not my grace or her grace, no, it is God's grace and so it is for everybody! 

When I think of grace I am always reminded of the story in Acts 20 - of Sauls conversion to Paul. Saul was guilty of so many sins; he killed Christians and he persecuted Jesus himself. But Wow, Jesus loved Paul from the beginning, forgave him, showed His grace in action. God Himself had a hand in Paul's conversion. God made sure that Paul's life could be a story of grace. God works in such unique ways. If He could forgive Paul for persecuting His own Son and set him free, love him unconditionally and make sure Paul would be the most important person in the Bible preaching the grace of God to us, just think what God can do for you and for me. 

Paul was chosen before he was even born with his mess and all! And you, you were also chosen by God before you were even born. Dont think you are not good enough or that you have not been chosen because of how your life turned out. It does not matter what your past consists of, it does not matter what you have done or what people have told you. When they say you will never be good enough, you will never be forgiven or you will never amount to anything, you know what, you are a child of King Jesus, because just the way He forgave Paul just so God's grace is for you today, Jesus did not die in vain! Just choose to believe that today, accept that today and thank God for sending His Son Jesus for you and for me.

Pray with me .....
Father God, thank you that You can shine a new light in my heart today and thank you that You chose me before I was even born, that no matter what I have done in my past You love me with my mess and all, just as I am ....... You love me. Amen
All for YOUR glory Father!

God Whispers Grace ....
Oh God, how your grace amazes me ..
You love me unconditionally
Even before I was just a thought.
Pure, Unblemish Lamb,
Thank you that You came....
Even when I make a big mess with my life,
You show me GRACE
that is why You came .. for me ...
To show me the doorway
that leads to eternal life.
I can depend on you in all times
You are faithful and trustworthy
'so perfect'
and yet you love me
'so imperfect'
just as I am ......
Yes, yes GRACE
You are worthy Jesus of ALL .... honour and glory .......

No comments: