Wednesday 19 June 2013

The perfume of YOUR grace

His GRACE and love for all....

"Rom 10:4 - For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes"

I grew up in a religious home; went to church every Sunday, my father was a Deacon in church & we had to "graduate" from Sunday school before we could even partake in Holy Communion.  I remember we were not even allowed to whisper in church as kids and we had to be absolutely quiet and respectful.  So growing up in an environment where having a relationship with God was not even a possibility due to strict religion I am not surprised that I was a bit fearful talking to God and I always thought I had to be 100% without sin before I could be called His child.  My religion needed me to be 'perfect' first.  How can Jesus ever make me His if I was still a sinner, I always thought.  Even years later when I finally gave my life to Him I was asked one day: "How can you even think you are a child of God if you are still full of sin". I always thought, oh, I will never truly be good enough or accepted by Him. Then one day HIS word set me free.  I was so overwhelmed when I realised for the first time what GRACE actually meant.  It was as if God Himself whispered the truth in my ear... finally!  I have heard the word many times but never really understood the 'real' meaning.  Oh, I drank grace, ate grace, worked grace and slept grace & just could not get enough when I finally realised how very much God loved me that He gave up His Son Jesus for me.  Wow, not because I am special, no, just because He loves me so much and yes, you too, He loves you unconditionally. Wow Jesus, you came for me -the sinner- and I did not have to become 'perfect' first.  You love me and accept me for the person I am - Just as I am.  Now I understand what unconditional love means.  

Jesus YOU are our new Covenant - GRACE. I once was blind but now I see.

Pray with me..

Jesus, thank You for Your grace.  Thank You that I dont have to be perfect.  You love and accept me just as I am.  I no longer have to listen to the enemy, but only to Your voice.  Thank You that I can just say Jesus Jesus sometimes when I dont have words or battle to pray, You understand my heart.  Jesus You live in my heart as King and WOW, You love me!  Your grace is mine and oh so sufficient for me. I love You Jesus Amen.

Jesus, the perfume of Your grace
opened my blind eyes and entered my heart.
Now You hold the key to my heart
till forever and beyond.
You fill my mouth with a song....
You take my breath away
my lips shout You are Lord ,
strong foundation, my Rock,
precious Cornerstone.
Your Grace - the perfume of my soul
for all my days.
All for YOUR Glory Father, forever!

No comments: