Tuesday 25 June 2013

Soaking my soul in His love

Soaking my soul in your love my Jesus

 Looking at this world of ours and seeing how people struggle to just keep their heads above water and how issues in the world just drain them, I am sure everybody just become so exhausted - emotionally, spiritually as well as physically.  When you have made a choice in your life that no matter what the world dictates and no matter how the world wants you to be, do as God said in James 4:8 that if we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us.  I know it is not always easy to do this, especially if you "sometimes" think that God does not even know your name or God does not even know that you exist (when your life is just a total mess) . But I promise you that God does know. He knows everything. God sees and God knows how difficult life must be. God understands.  The one thing that I do want you to know is no matter what you think or no matter what people would want you to think God loves you and He is not asking for you to be perfect. God loves you just the way you are, with your mess and issues. God is not asking you to first change who you are and then you can come to Him. NO, he wants you NOW with every part of your life.  What God does ask for is for YOU to draw near to Him.  He is a jealous God and He does want you to have an intimate relationship with Him.  No, dont think you are not good enough, because YOU are!!  Jesus himself walked on this earth and He experienced so many difficult issues and He soaked His soul into God's love when it became tough for Him. Jesus is showing us by example what we can do. Try it!! Soak your soul into His love.  Give every part of yourself over to Him. Make that decision today and hand yourself over.  When we let go of every part of our mind, heart, body, spirit and soul, we draw nearer to God. If you cant find anything to say to God as yet or you can speak to Him as yet or pray to Him, dont worry about it.. just call on His name or whisper His name, He understands your heart, He knows. 

I look back at the story of Paul (who first was Saul) in the Bible and just knowing how God loved him enough to accept Him and forgive him, Paul became the front-runner of GRACE, making sure that we know that God loves us unconditionally.  Agape Love: wow... This love that God has for us.. Agape love can only be given to us by God Himself because of His character that releases unconditional love to us, "in spite of" who we are.. God is a supernatural God and just think how much He loved us that He gave us His loving Son on the cross for our sins, so we can live forever... wow ... we will never find greater love than that. Thank you Jesus that you gave yourself on the cross for us..  Jesus himself said that three things remain (1 Cor 13:13) but the greatest of these is love.

Pray with me ...

Jesus, I want to soak my soul in your presence. I want to make the choice today; to want more of you, soak my cares and my worries, that's eating away in my soul, on You. I know You love me and You accept me just the way I am, I dont have to be perfect to be your child.  I want more of you Jesus. I can trust You and I can give my life over to You and I know that You will fold Your arms around me and keep me safe, keep me Yours forever. You know everything about me and You still love me.  When I am brokenhearted I know that You are close to me, You understand me and You understand how difficult this world can be. Thank you for loving me unconditionally my Jesus. 

Letting myself go - blocking out the world
I soak my soul in your incredible love
Feeling the silence all around me
I drink and breathe your Agape love
I hear your voice in my heart.... saying
Child I love you just as you are.
I soak my soul in your marvelous love
I feel your arms around my soul
Keeping me away from hurt
Keeping me away from pain
I know you will never let go.
I soak myself in your love so remarkable
I look forward to your provision for my life
I look forward to your supernatural healing
I will always love you, my choice, my faith.
I soak my soul in your love my God!
All I do is for Your glory.

No comments: