Monday 13 January 2014

Father God .. thank You

Father God .. thank You

Father God, I would like to start 2014 off not by asking You for anything but just thanking you ..



Thank You Father for teaching me day by day about the Grace You have given to us all so freely. Just by me being Your child I can be assured that I will be in heaven one day praising and worshipping You. Thank You that You introduced me to Your grace that is Jesus.  Without Your Power and Grace in my life, without it changing me, I would have died as a person.  You spared little me from being 'dead' to having found a new love for life and a new hope in You.  Daily You show me that I have to hold on to Grace that there is meaning in Jesus and we have a new life because of Him.  You have taught me that we have to accept people and love them as they are, that You have accepted me just the way I am, so in turn I have to accept others just as they are.

Will I ever fully understand the love that You have for me, for us?  You willingly gave up Your life for me, because You love me.  Lord Jesus help me going forward to praise and worship You daily, to go and meet You in Your thrown-room and to worship You at Your feet. Your love amazes me Jesus, though I am not perfect, I am still a sinner, I don't always speak the way or act the way I should - YOU still love me unconditionally. You still allow me to be called your daughter and You allow me to serve You.

Lord Jesus I pray that You will never let me go and You will show me more and more every day that Your Grace is sufficient for me.  Thank You that You give me a life that is full of hope, love, meaning and grace because of Your grace.  Thank you Jesus that Your mercies are new every morning. Wow, that is how much You love me.

YOUR presence dwells within me daily. 

Thank you that You are showing me that You are really part of my life and that I am still on the right path and that You love me unconditionally.  I know that I have come a long way with You and that I still have a long way to go but the beauty is that I have a long way to go with You in my heart.

Thank You Father for saving my life. May I just worship You as You said in Psalm 115:4-8 that the truth is we become like what or who we worship. Help me then to become more and more like You.


No comments: