Wednesday 15 April 2015

Jehovah - El Elohim - God my Strong Protector

God - My Strong Protector






One of God's incredible attributes is that He is our Strong Protector.  We live in such dangerous, unsure times, where enemies are prowling around each corner. So it is safe to say that during the times we live in we have to remind ourselves that there is only ONE Strong Protector -
 
I absolutely love the piece out of Psalm 91 ...  


“If you’ll hold on to me for dear life,” says God,
    “I’ll get you out of any trouble.
I’ll give you the best of care
    if you’ll only get to know and trust me.
Call me and I’ll answer, be at your side in bad times;
    I’ll rescue you, then throw you a party.
I’ll give you a long life,
    give you a long drink of salvation!”

Oh yes, Father God, help me to get to know You and to trust You. Protect me from all sides, let my feet be grounded in You as my Foundation. Lift my head high and clothe me with Your blessings as my help is only from You.  Father God take my side and give me favour.  Let me be still when I need Your help God as my heart is doing all the talking. Amen! 
 
 

No comments: