Tuesday 14 April 2015

My root is in Jesus

My root is in Jesus ...



There is no fruit without some kind of root.  In order to blossom and carry beautiful fruit our root must be steadfast and strong in our Saviour Jesus.  So whatever comes out of our mouths and our actions come from the roots that have taken hold deep in our souls.
Father God, I am here Your daughter please open my heart and show me who You are through Jesus and don't ever take Your Holy Spirit from me.  Let Your Holy Spirit lead me, teach me and guide me.
Matthew 15: 13 - Jesus said: "every tree that wasn't planted by my Father in heaven will be pulled up by it's roots".  He carries on by saying in verse 16: " Don’t you know that anything that is swallowed works its way through the intestines and is finally defecated? But what comes out of the mouth gets its start in the heart. It’s from the heart that we vomit up evil arguments, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, lies, and cussing. That’s what pollutes. Eating or not eating certain foods, washing or not washing your hands—that’s neither here nor there.”
Jesus thank You for Your grace and for planting us so we can stem from Your root. Help me to always do the right thing as You teach me and lead me. Amen

No comments: