Friday 3 April 2015

Jesus thank you for Your Grace and Love

Jesus thank You for dying for my sins... for Your Grace and Love for me.

Jesus today thinking what You have done for us on the cross, I can just say thank You that even when we dont deserve Your love, You remind us that Your GRACE is totally sufficient, that You accept and love us just the way we are. You are the reason that Your children will live forever.  You are so quick to forgive us when we make mistakes, so quick to hold us and remind us that You love us unconditionally.  

Your love is like a river flowing into our souls binding us to You forever.  Oh Your love is amazing Jesus.  Jesus I will hold onto You forever. Every season in my life You show me more and more of Your grace and why You died for me .. because of love.  Your LOVE ran from the Cross, enfolded my soul and made me a different person.  I can never be the same again.  I will love you in return forever Jesus. 

Thank you Jesus for loving me, for dying for my sins and for your Everlasting GRACE!!!



No comments: