Wednesday 21 August 2013

Help feeding hungry people

Help feeding the hungry .....


Today I am asking for some advise....

I know there are people out in the world that really care about other people going to bed hungry.  Tonight I just need to hear how you feed the hungry in your respective countries. I live in South Africa and although we do have soup kitchens and we do have homeless shelters we also do have people in the streets or people in informal settlements that do not work (not because they are lazy, but because they can't find work) and who beg for just a slice of bread.

Just tonight again (like most of the days) I had a homeless man asking for food and then off course I abide to being Gods servant and give.  God knows how this burdens my heart as I dont like to see people suffer when I eat a meal every night.  

So I was thinking what if everybody with left over food can take their left overs to a specific place (like the police station) or a diffrent point as our churches are closed.  People can then go to the police station to ask for something to eat, in that way they don't roam the streets and they can at least get something to eat.

I really need advise from people as to what we can do to to help feed the hungry.  Please let me know what you do in your countries or I am just open to some advise.

I am not sure if my "comments" button works so please feel free to email me on: godwhispersgrace@gmail.com

Let us help those in need!

No comments: