Thursday 15 August 2013

I trust You Lord

We can absolutely trust in God.....


So many people are going through such challenging times around the world. Today, I want to let them know once again, that no matter what you are going through, no matter what challenges you are facing, you can trust in our Father God. Just persevere, just hold on to Him. Let your heart connect to His heart and no one would ever be able to break that strong bond that will be there. Remember always that Jesus loved us first and He will NEVER let us go, no matter what. Always remember that HIS grace is sufficient for us. Remember that HE will carry you through your problems. Just hold HIS hand and don't let go!
 
I would like to uplift your spirit today with a song from +James Fortune about trusting in God. Please read the words and if you can download the song and sing it from your soul. God will NEVER let you go.. you can TRUST HIM.
 
Enjoy....


I Trust You: by James Fortune & Fiya

One of the most difficult things to do is
find yourself in a storm and
while in that storm it seems like everyone who you
thought you could count on has
well walked away;
Sometimes it seems like even God Himself has
forgotten about you.
But in spite of it all you should still be able
to lift your hands and say
"Lord, I trust You"
Even though I can’t see
and I can’t feel your touch
I will trust you Lord
how I love you so much
though my nights may seem long
and I feel so alone
Lord my trust is in YOU
I surrender to you
so many painful thoughts
travel through my mind
and I wonder how
I will make it through this time
but I’ll trust (it's not easy) Lord it's not easy
sometimes the pain in life (make you seem so far away) makes you seem far away, but I’ll trust you I need to know your here(as long as I know you are here Father I know I can make it) through the tears and the pain (thank you Jesus) through the heartache and rain I’ll trust you (oh God I trust YOU sometimes it’s so hard because everything that I see tells me not to believe)
everything that I see
tells me not to believe
but I’ll trust you Lord
you have never failed me
my past still controls me(things that happen to me 10 years ago)
will this hurt ever leave?
I can only trust YOU
no one loves like you do
(but it’s the painful thoughts)
but I’ll trust you
Lord it’s not easy
sometimes the pain in my life
makes you seem far away
but I’ll trust you
I need to know you’re here
(through the tears)
through the tears and the pain
through the heartache and rain
(anybody had to cry late in the midnight hour)
(listen somebody's going through something right now and the devil is trying to convince you that there’s no way you can make it out, he said there is no way you are going to be able to get out this situation, but I wish somebody would make the devil out of a lie right now and lift your hands and say God I will trust you I don't know how you are going to do it, I don't know when you are going to show up, but God I know you going to do it God I know you going to bring me out, if that's you come on and lift your voice and say I will)
I can I will I must trust you
I will
trust you
I will
trust you
I’ll trust you
I will
God will make a way

No comments: