Tuesday 6 August 2013

"That" deep place .... where only God goes

"That" deep place ... where only God goes.

Psalm 28:7 (NIV) :"The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him"

 
 
 
God knows our hearts spiritually, He knows what we are thinking and He knows what we are going through every second.  Is that not just great.  He knows exactly what I need in order for me to be restored back to "health".  He knows what I lack and He knows what I need.  He knows what my soul needs in times of trouble.  This is a very humbling thought for me. Imagine that! The God that made this whole universe and the heavens and all the living creatures, that amazing God knows my every thought and my hurts and my longings AND what is even more amazing is that He understands what I am going through and He loves me unconditionally and His GRACE is sufficient, as no matter what I go through, He is there and He loves me with my thoughts and my pain. Wow, thank you Lord God that no matter what I go through YOU love me just as I am. I am humbled by YOUR love for me!
 

1 Chronicles 28:9 (Message) :"For God examines every heart and sees through every motive. If you seek Him, he’ll make sure you find him" 

God knows me better

God knows me better than I will ever know myself, God knows when my heartbeat is weak, when my heart is hurting, when it is no longer beating life but it is beating despair - slow and painful - in that deep place, the place only He goes. Lord hear, oh hear my heartbeat!
 
Lord God, You are the God of the "unseen" world. The world of faith. Let me not only put my hope in what I can see with my eyes and hear with my ears, but let me put my hope in You, the Lord of the unseen as You will never let me down, although I am silent and go into "that" deep place, the deep place where I met You, I know YOU understand, I know You will lift me high on the wings of eagles and give me new life when You have strengthen me.
 
You count my heartbeats Lord until you strengthen me and take me out of that deep place, the place I let no one in BUT YOU.
 

You allow me to have a "human day"

Lord You understand me and even "allow" me to have a human day, you don't judge me but You love me unconditionally even when I have a human day.

  • When I ask You questions
  • When I have a depressed day
  • When I feel insecure and unsure
  • When I don't like what has happened
  • When I feel angry
  • When my faith is shaken
Yes God, You still love me and You understand my heart, don't judge me.... BUT .... YOU kiss my heart better with Your gentle Spirit. So soon I will let go of yesterday and run the race again.
 

Psalm 42:5 "Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise Him, my salvation"

 

My invitation to You my God

I invite God, my God of the unseen world to sit at the feet of my soul, the place I let no one in. He turns to me and tells me:" My child it is fine to let someone in", but I cant as I need to just be silent, I can only let YOU in for now my Lord, only YOU understand, only YOU don't judge, only YOU can heal my soul, in that deep place only YOU are allowed in.
 
Then suddenly I heard a voice in my "deep" place ... the place where nobody goes  ...... "It is ME, I love you my child, I understand ... but we need to have a heart-to-heart". I answered yes Father, I am still here ... we can talk. God spoke in such beautiful tones through my heart, so gentle and loving ... I understand my child ... it will all be better ...... I will give you strength just put your hope in me ... take baby steps ... moment by moment, little steps on your soul. 

Hebrews 13:5-6 For He has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

The times I thought I was all alone in that deep place ... the deep place only You entered, You were actually working on me, strengthening me!  When I thought I was all alone at times I was not, you were there with me ... holding me ... giving me wisdom and strength, equipping me for my brighter future .... You were at work in me, at work in my hidden places, YOUR awesome power at work.  You now showed me beauty again, those little things I missed, the striking rainbow, the beautiful sunrise .... You said don't feel pressured but just have faith!

Lord God ...

I was bruised but never broken
Wounded but always had hope
Tired but You promised I will run
You were the music to my soul
Lord You always had plans for me
Plans for a brighter tomorrow
Plans of joy, plans for a new me
You are the only One ...
Who could ever change my mourning
into dancing
Thank you, thank you Father God
for the gift You have given me
The "place" I met You
I had a Friend for LIFE in YOU
 

My prayer:


Lord thank you that You know our hearts inside out, that You can go into that deep place and heal our hearts and give us new meaning in our lives as we trust You and You show us that Your mercy is new every morning. All for YOUR glory God.

 Eph. 6:2  "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power!"

 

No comments: